Home Ultrasonic Diffuser
Retail: $83.88 USD
Wholesale: $63.75 USD
Item Number: #
The Young Living Home Diffuser
Young Living’s new Home Diffuser, with its rose-inspired design, combines a humidifier, air purifier, atomizer, and aromatherapy diffuser into one simple-to-use product that safely releases essential oils into the air to eliminate odors and create a relaxing atmosphere. Its ultrasonic technology breaks any mixture of essential oils and water into millions of microparticles, disperses them into the air, and activates the powerful plant constituents found in Young Living essential oils. Custom designed with ambient light control, and alternating 30-second on/off and continuous run settings, Young Living’s Home Diffuser can transform any space into a spa-like atmosphere. Dimensions: 13.5cm Diameter x 17cm Tall
How to user
- Open the water reservoir by lifting the lid. Add room-temperature water (distilled water is recommended) into the reservoir up to the fill line. Do not exceed the fill line.
- Add 8-12 drops of your favorite Young Living essential oil into the water.
- Replace the lid to cover the water reservoir.
- Plug in the Home Diffuser and push the power switch to start diffusing.
- When water runs out, the diffuser will automatically shut off.
- Press the power switch to cycle through the three-mode setting:
- Mode 1: Green light - Constant diffusion
- Mode 2: Red light - 30 seconds intermittent diffusion
- Mode 3: Off
- Press and hold the power switch for approximately 2 seconds to turn on/off the ambient LED light.
Young Living January Promotion!
Cautions & Disclaimer*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Would you like to receive updates from Oh! For the Love of Oils?
We promise to not spam you with unnecessary sales and promotions. Only those we think you would find valuable. For an idea of what you would receive from us, visit Oh! Resources to see our updates.